Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vandolizing at Macon State ?!

So my roomates car has been vandolized for the 2nd time today along with a girl who lives across the hall from us ! Not only that, theres been people purposely making noise upstairs just because we told them to be respectful and quiet down! We also think that they are the ones resposible for the gum and syrup left on her car. So tonight, my roomate decided to give them a peice of her mind and they responded by running off laughing. I think its funny how I'm IN COLLEGE and still feel like I'm still IN HIGH SCHOOL ! All the foolishness and petty pranks needs to stop! Cause while their thinking everything is all fun and games, they can be arrested or charged for obsruction of someone elses property. OH ALMOST FORGOT ! This other girls air was let out of her tires ! If all this stuff hadnt been happening, I wouldve thought that it was just coincidence. But nevertheless something seriously needs to be done before it gets out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment